IPSWICH TOWN ACADEMY ASSOCIATION
Every Ipswich Town Supporter loves to see home grown players playing in the first team. Please see the information on how they get there and how you can help.
At Ipswich Town we continue to develop our own players through the Academy, on to professional contracts and into the First Team. The route for our home grown players has a proven track record of success over many years. We will continually strive to create the best environment, welfare, facilities, and coaches to ensure that every Academy Schoolboy has the chance to develop their skills while they are in our system.
In this website there are many examples of what the Academy focuses on and how many very successful graduates we have produced. We currently have over 140 players and 10 Teams within the Academy from U9s to U23s, all are based at the training ground on Playford Rd. As well as their day to day training all Academy Schoolboys & Scholars have to take part in Educational lessons. The weekly lessons form part of their all round development and outside tutors are employed to deliver the topics to the players.
We now have over 100 local companies and individuals who support the Academy financially every season. With their support we are able to maintain and improve the facilities and equipment at the Academy and help produce the ITFC players of the future. Every company that enters into an Academy Sponsorship package can feel proud of the successes for the Academy as they have all played their part. Packages are available from just £500 plus vat per season and this will include promotion for the company as well as hospitality and Director’s Box Tickets at Portman Rd for a first team game.
At Ipswich Town Football Club We continually strive to create the best environment, welfare, facilities, and coaches to ensure that every Academy Schoolboy has the chance to develop their skills whilst they are in our system.
As well as their day-to-day training, all Academy Schoolboys & Scholars have to take part in educational lessons. The weekly lessons form part of their all-round development and outside tutors are employed to deliver the topics to the players.
We currently have over 140 players and 10 Teams within the ITFC Academy from U9s to U23s.
Your support has enabled us to install a brand new 3G artificial pitch at the Academy as well relaying the indoor Dome pitch to the same standard of artificial surface. This investment at the Academy will help the coaches with their coaching sessions throughout the whole season.
The agreed benefits for all sponsors depends on the particular package they have signed up for. All packages include company branding and recognition as well as Directors Box seats and Hospitality at a First Team game at Portman Rd. Academy Sponsors are invited to the training ground for Open Days and also to watch the Academy teams in action.
All of are sponsorship packages for The ITFC Academy include
- Company branding in the First team match day programmes for the season, The Academy website, and the sponsors board at Portman Road
- An invitation to attend Academy matches at Portman Road.
- Bimonthly newsletter
- Academy Association gifts
- Guarantee of Two play-Off home semi final tickets & two Play-Off final tickets should ITFC qualify (all tickets will be charged at normal prices)
- Use of an ITFC Academy Association Supporter Logo for display on publications/ company letterheads / website etc
Each Sponsorship package includes premium match day benefits such as :-
- Hospitality in the Sir Bobby Robson Suite which includes a 3 course pre-match meal, half time cakes and post-match refreshments with seating in the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand
- Hall of Fame Hospitality which includes Pre-match 3 course meal in the Hall of Fame restaurant
- The opportunity to watch the game from the comfort of a Cobbold Box
- Our most exclusive benefit is the use of an Executive suite for up to 12 people. You will be seated adjacent to your suite in the Co-Op Stand with full use of the bar facilities and the opportunity to enjoy a range of food
- Executive seats in the Directors Box with use of the Champions Lounge pre-match and at half time
These entitlements vary depending on the level of investment.
ACADEMY SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
HOW YOU CAN BECOME INVOLVED
We are always looking for additional sponsors to join the Academy Association so if you would like to discuss any of our opportunities please get in touch using my contact details at the bottom of this page. Most of our packages are bespoke to suit the needs and budgets for any Companies and I would be delighted to show you round the Academy so you will be able to see how any new investment will be utilised.
Please join the Academy Association and be part in the future of Ipswich Town Football Club through its Youth Academy.
ROSIE RICHARDSON – DIRECTOR OF SALES
Tel: 01473 400864
THEO BENNEWORTH – ACADEMY SALES MANAGER
Tel: 01473 400510